Wednesday, August 02, 2006

VOTE EARLY AND OFTEN

Ok kits and kats, all 7 of you, I need your help and it wont be too painful. Long story short: Bravo TV show Project Runway is having an 'ultimate fanblog' contest. If you follow the link above, it will take you to a page where you can read and vote for your favorite of 10 entries. You don't have to read all 10. You don't have to read any of them. Just vote for mine. Mine is titled Runway Addict and I am, of course, Kati I. If possible, please do it repeatedly.

Long story long: I'm a huge fan of the show, and my entry was picked from HUNDREDS of entries to be one of the TOP TEN. Of all the huge Project Runway geeks in all the land, I am ONE OF THE TOP TEN-IEST. If my blog entry gets the most votes, then I will get a regular spot on the Bravo TV Project Runway sight, and my two minutes of non-famous fame will begin!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?